[CT-NFB] 2020 Convention

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Nov 3 21:42:51 UTC 2020

Jim and All,

Thank you for your kind and gracious thoughts after a bit of time and
rest--well-deserved all around.  And congratulations to you in advance on an
interesting and informative forum between Maryanne and Gary; you did an
excellent job.  I look forward to working with Maryanne, my fellow officers
and board members, you, and every Federation member to build the Federation
in Connecticut.

My very best,
Nathanael