[CT-NFB] Your opinion is valued.

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:31:58 UTC 2020

This is an
 interesting format that could be a good way to get to know other affiliate members. I think it might be valuable for those that agree, to record some of the stories and archive them for our affiliates history. Most of us tend to gravitate towards the same people at our in person conventions and this would be a way to foster new relationships. It might be challenging getting some members to talk about themselves, it doesn’t come easy for everyone.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind