[CT-NFB] Voting Survey for National

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:13:03 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

Below is a request from president Riccobono that we fill out surveys
regarding our voting experience. This is very important for future
improvements for blind voters. Please take a moment of your time to fill out
the appropriate survey that applies to you. These surveys must be completed
by November 17.

Also, Please email your voting experiences to slabarre at labarrelaw.com
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>  Scott wants to know how accessible the
absentee ballot application and the ballot itself was for everyone,
especially those using iPhones or iPads to fill out the forms using
VoiceOver. This is extremely important information for Scott to have. Just
because the election is over does not mean our fight for equality is.

Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey:

Blind and low-vision voters who voted in the 2020 general election but have
not yet completed our Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey are urged
to take the survey by November 17, 2020. The 2020 survey consists of two
separate surveys:

*	If you voted absentee or by mail using an accessible, electronic,
ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot, please complete the
survey for blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
*	If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting
center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete the survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Questions about the blind voter survey may be directed to Lou Ann Blake by
email at lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>  or by phone at
410-659-9314, extension 2221; or Jeff Kaloc by email at jkaloc at nfb.org
<mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org>  or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2206.

Thank you,