[CT-NFB] Death of Honorata‘s brother

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Nov 14 17:37:10 UTC 2020

Hi Honorata, Phil, and Federation Family,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Honorata’s brother. After all the hard work that went into the convention, we all certainly deserved some time to rest and recharge, and then this happened.

If there is an obituary that you’d like to share, I’d be happy to read it to learn a little bit more about him and his legacy. I think we all too often focus on the work instead of getting to know each other and each other’s families.

Be sure to take all the smart steps to take care of yourselves. We all need each other to stay healthy and strong right now.

One day, we’re all going to really appreciate the opportunity to get together in person, something I personally always took for granted.

Aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez