[CT-NFB] Thanksgiving greetings

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 26 16:24:10 UTC 2020

hi, Sandra, and everyone, I am very thankful for my health. I am in excellent condition considering the fact that I am 75 years old. I try to take care of myself as best as I can. I exercise daily and try to keep moving so that I don't fall. Anyway, thanks to everyone and hope you have a fabulous day today. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!