[CT-NFB] April 2020 State Board Meeting Minutes

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Sep 1 18:43:28 UTC 2020

Maryanne,
Could you please advise whether or not our secretary of the meeting, Melissa Carney, or someone else submitted and distributed the minutes of this attached board meeting? I am concerned that the minutes do not document who called the meeting to order, or ended it. Additionally, most of the comments and statements listed in the minutes are not provided with the context of who made the statements or commented. Minutes are supposed to be documenting what is said, and by whom. Of course, there a general discussions Which take place during such meetings, but without knowing who said what or started the conversation is extremely important two accurately    documenting    the minutes of the meeting.

Phil

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility