[CT-NFB] FW: Phase 2 update! Come train in person 😃

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Fri Sep 4 16:54:37 UTC 2020

From: Oak Hill Adpative Sports & Fitness <AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Lucia <llee at nfbct.org>
Subject: Phase 2 update! Come train in person 😃

 <https://mailchi.mp/bf488f5bdffe/phase-2-update-come-train-in-person?e=56d6f333cf> View this email in your browser

  <https://mcusercontent.com/f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407/images/eec80260-e490-46b4-be55-959c72f24724.jpg>

Center Update: Phase 2 Re-opening Plan

We have been so happy and grateful to be able to see our clients in person again after so many months being strictly virtual. Thanks to our staff, our members and the community as a whole taking the necessary steps to slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are happy to announce that we are moving to our Phase 2 Re-opening plan! This plan will include in-person personal training, in-person group exercise classes and in-person outdoor sports and play classes.

All of the policies from the Phase 1 Re-opening plan are still in effect. This includes requiring reservations to come in and workout independently, wearing face coverings in all areas of the building except in the mask optional area, and a quick health screening when entering the facility. If you want these specific guidelines laid out you can check out our  <https://oakhillct.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407&id=e3bb02cdb9&e=56d6f333cf> June Newsletter here.

In-person personal training
Members that do not require extended close contact during training will be able to enjoy their own private session with a trainer of their choice. We have a couple of policies to ensure the safety of our staff, members and guests.

*	We will be taking 5 - 10 minutes in between each training session to clean and sanitize the equipment and training area. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.
*	All staff and clients will wear masks during training sessions.
*	Staff will wear gloves when directly assisting clients.

Pricing will remain the same at $30 for a 30 min session and $50 for an hour session. To schedule an appointment you can call (860) - 286 - 3107 or email AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org <mailto:AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org> .

In-person outdoor sports and play classes
We are excited to resume our in-person sports and play classes. Stay tuned! Coach Paul will be sending a separate email soon with all the details.

  <https://mcusercontent.com/f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407/images/487fe956-5c5e-4ff4-b080-cff1036924ce.jpg>

Virtual Training and Sports

We are still offering virtual training if you prefer to continue limiting your travel outside of the home or if you love the convenience of virtual training. We are offering 30 min personal training sessions with Christy, Larissa, Steph or Paul for $30 per session.

We are also offering individual or group sport specific training for adaptive and able-bodied athletes and teams. This is an awesome way to stay in shape in preparation for return to sport.

*	Individual sessions are $30 for 30 min
*	Small group sessions (2 - 4 athletes) are $45 for 30 min
*	Large group sessions (5 or more athletes) are $60 for 30 min

Call us at (860) - 286 - 3107 or email AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org <mailto:AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org>  for more information or to schedule an appointment.

 In-Person Group Exercise

*	All participants must pre-register for all classes using one of the following methods

*	 <https://oakhillct.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407&id=f8d6597d4b&e=56d6f333cf> Self service portal
*	Phone 860-286-3107
*	Email AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org <mailto:AdaptiveFitness at OakHillCT.org>

*	All participants must first go to the main entrance for a health screening. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early so you will not be late for the class.
*	Outdoor classes will be held at the side patio area
*	Indoor classes will be held in the Multipurpose Room and will be limited to a max of 5 participants
*	Masks must be worn when entering, setting up your space and exiting the building. Masks may be removed when participants are in their sectioned off 12 ft workout space.
*	Participants must maintain a minimum of 12 feet of distance for indoor classes and a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other participants for outdoor classes.
*	Instructors must remain 12 feet away when they are facing the class.
*	Outdoor classes will be cancelled due to inclement weather and a virtual class option will be offered as a subsitute.

 <https://oakhillct.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407&id=02181cc674&e=56d6f333cf>

 <https://oakhillct.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407&id=9069d34817&e=56d6f333cf>

 <https://oakhillct.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7e0f16a5f7c18d91a8f45407&id=6595ef476f&e=56d6f333cf>

Copyright © 2020 Oak Hill Adaptive Sports & Fitness, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
33 Coventry St. Hartford, CT 06112

  <https://s3.amazonaws.com/msv5/images/spacer.gif>