[CT-NFB] Donated items to distribute

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:09:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, with respect to who can mail stuff through three measure
for the blind and what items qualify to be send free of charge through the
program I am including a link. Additionally I would also like to let you
know that if you have a good relationship with your mail carrier they can
pick up your free matter for the blind package or mail right up to your
door. I have used this service for quite some time. Hope this information
https://about.usps.com/publications/pub347/pub347_v03_revision_102015.htm

Warm regards, Honorata

Yes I