[CT-NFB] Updated Agenda for Saturday's Board Meeting

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:28:57 UTC 2020

Hello president Melley and board members.

I was reading the agenda and it states "Pac Plan-Anne Walsh will give a
report at Convention". Ms. Walsh passed away early 2019. Please correct this
mistake as soon as possible. Please read communications carefully before
making them public. There is no excuse for a typo like this.  May she rest
in peace.

Warmly,

Edward