[CT-NFB] Today’s Group Discussion

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:47:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic day, and enjoying the nice weather. Well, folks, here we are again, comin atcha with another Thought-Provoking Thursday discussion...
Today's question of the day is: if you could be anything for a day, what would you be?
As always, the student division is looking forward to your answers!
Best,
Bri
Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
editor.fedct at gmail.com
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."