[CT-NFB] Zoom meeting invitation - September At Large Meeting

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:00:13 UTC 2020

Hey, Jim,

Thanks for the phone message reminder. All's pretty well here, aside from
just-itching to get back with the community chorus--singers have a more
difficult time because singing potentially generates more viral matter into
the air, so we're awaiting the best safe protocols that would still enable
us to do what we do. Did have the opp to see some of my buddies at a BBQ the
other day, though, which was refreshing.

Tomorrow's mtg will be very interesting. Had scoliosis surgery about 40
years ago, and am eager to learn what the state-of-the-art is nowadays re
treatment... So, will look forward to convening with everyone then.

Regards,

Sandra

Some of life's journeys must be undertaken alone, but no open highway can
soothe a battered soul like the open hearts of caring people.
(Neil Peart, of the band Rush)