[CT-NFB] Thought-Provoking Thursday Question

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:26:51 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I studied Spanish and German in school.  Over a lifetime,  I used more
Spanish than German.
Because I am Italian and love the language, about 10 years ago, I took an
Italian course.  It was very useful, especially for the time I spent in
Italy.
However, as everything else goes,   "use it or lose it"!
I do believe though, that having an understanding  and appreciation  of
other languages enhances our world experiences ...cultures, arts,  history.
Mary