[CT-NFB] Recording of NFB member Bob Burke on television

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 01:11:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble filling out the form for the State Convention on my phone.  There are no edit fields to fill in information, so I might have to have Lucia help me out with this.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well and I'm so looking forward to taking part in this convention.  It should be rather interesting doing this virtually!

Take care, all, and have a great weekend!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!