[CT-NFB] Positions Needed

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:27:51 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

It is with regret that I inform you that Marchele Davis is no longer able to
be our affiliate secretary. Marchele served us wonderfully over the past
year and I thank her for her hard work and commitment. The board and I are
now looking for someone to fill her shoes as secretary before our state
convention. This will be an appointment until elections are held at
convention.

We also need someone new to be the affiliates Newsline outreach coordinator.
Scott White reached out to me last week asking for a volunteer to spearhead
our efforts in Connecticut to raise awareness of the benefits of using
Newsline and promote new membership. If you love using Newsline this is the
job for you!

Please contact me by email or phone if you are interested in either of these
positions.

Thank you

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"