[CT-NFB] NFB of CT scholarship

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:23:55 UTC 2021

Dear Maryanne and fellow board members,
I have never met Isabel in person and really do not know her very well. Her application letter is both interesting and encouraging to learn of her experiences in high school as well as her accomplishments and goals. We certainly know how very important the field of social work is in our world today. I have never written a letter like this.If someone who has done this before would like to give me some guidance, I would be very happy to write the letter.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind