[CT-NFB] Lots of Entertainment

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 22:05:42 UTC 2021

You heard it right.There promises to be lots of fun and entertainment
at the Variety Show come Friday evening of the State Convenvention
which will be held the last weekend in October, 2021.

There will be an electric piano available to those who love to play.
The hotel is supplying us with two microphones which will be hooked up
to a loudspeaker system in the room we'll be using.

We're calling out around the state to folks who get a kick
entertaining themselves and others with what makes them happy. As for
Judy Potter and myself, we're practicing a duet amoung other things
for Friday night. We've heard from two others who will read humorous
poems. NFB sing-alongs are also slated.

If you like to sing, do a little dance or two, play an instrument,
tell stories, tell jokes, recite poems or anything else  you feel will
tickle yours or others fancies, we'd love to hear from you.

Feel free to contact either one of us at:

Judy Potter, call or text:860- 304- 1243

Jim Cronin, call: 203- 762- 6255
email: jcronin442 at gmail.com