[CT-NFB] House Contacts

JIM MCCOLLUM j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 15:48:49 UTC 2021

Hello, all.

I'm sure you all received John Pare's e-mail concerning the Access Technology Affordability Act, S 212 and HR 431. Senators Blumenthal and Murphy, as well as representatives Larson and DeLauro, have co-sponsored the bill. We need to get representatives Courtney, Himes and Hayes on board as co-sponsors. Below is the contact information for the legislative contacts in their offices.

Rep. Joseph Courtney
Maria Costigan, Legislative Director
maria.costigan at mail.house.gov mailto:maria.costigan at mail.house.gove

Rep. Jahana Hayes
Maddie Daly, Legislative Director
madeline.daly at mail.house.gov mailto:madeline.daly at mail.house.gov

Rep. Him Himes
Mark Snyder, Legislative Director
mark.snyder at mail.house.gov mailto:mark.snyder at mail.house.gov

If you send an e-mail, please copy Jeff Kaloc, jkaloc at nfb.org, mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org, onto the message. If you would rather call, the number for the Capitol switchboard is 202-224-3121. Just ask to be connected to the representative's office.

Feel free to reach out to me if I can help in any way.

Thanks for all your work advocating for this bill.

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net