[CT-NFB] Letter for Amy Porter

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 16:29:53 UTC 2021

Maryanne,
This letter is very concise and gets to the point, which I think is very good. I agree with Nathanael and Deb. Also, I suggest another change to point 1, to say, we don’t want services for the blind lumped in with those of other disabilities, because the blind have specific needs that would not be met.

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sent from my iPhone