[CT-NFB] We're have'n a party - everyone's invited!

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:31:38 UTC 2021

Dear Family of the Federation,

That's right! The At Large Chapter is inviting one and all to our
Holiday Party. Adam Fairbanks will play a number of carols on his own
piano as we all join in singing favorites like, "Winter Wonder Land",
"Jinglebells", "Hark The Harold Angels" and Rudolph The Red Nose
Reindeer".

Yours truly, will go around with an imaginary open mic and let others
have a turn entertaining us all.

The meeting  begins Wednesday December 15, 2021 at 07:30PM, Eastern, sharp.

It will be on our usual Conference Call number: 425 - 436 - 6349
Access Code, 223 - 2614#

For those of you who can't make it, Merry Christmas and a Happy
Holiday with good health and prosperity in the New Year!

Best wishes for all.

Jim Cronin

At Large Chapter President
NFB of Connecticut