[CT-NFB] NFB of CT State Board Meeting

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:53:59 UTC 2021

Hello Federation Family,

Our next board meeting will be on January 8th starting at 11:00am. I have
decided to hold this meeting virtually due to the rise in Covid cases and
the spread of the Omicron variant. Attached please find our agenda with the
Zoom information included. If anyone would like to add something to the
agenda kindly let me know at my email below. Please share this information
with members who are not on the list serve. I hope everyone who celebrates
Christmas enjoys a joyful one this Saturday.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality