[CT-NFB] Spam Emails

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:09:58 UTC 2021

Hi Maryanne,
Yes, I receive one or even two  of those emails every day...for the past
week.
I report  them as spam but still receive them.   They are OBVIOUSLY not you
but rather someone who is  "Phishing".
  I hope National NFB can help in some way.

To you and all of our Board members, Have a very Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year!

Mary