[CT-NFB] Spam Emails

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:54:56 UTC 2021

It is possible that those individuals who are spamming the board members are doing so by scraping the email addresses from the affiliate website.

What I can try to do to help in this department is instead of publicly listing the email address to have a textual link that hides the email address but points to it.

For example:

“Email Maryanne Melley” will go to Maryanne’s email address

If this is what is requested of me to increase web security for everyone’s sake, I am willing to do so.

I will hold off until I get the go ahead from Maryanne. This could be done either only on the board page or on all pages that an email address is displayed.