[CT-NFB] Spam Emails

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 02:03:30 UTC 2021

The same to you as well! I will be spending Christmas Eve with one cousin and on Christmas Day I will be going to visit another cousin. I am very much looking forward to the holiday. Then, on the 28th, I leave to go on my Panama Canal cruise. Can't wait. Take care everyone and God bless. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!