[CT-NFB] Washington Seminar

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:29:54 UTC 2021

Hello Federation Family,

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I have received some good news from
national. Connecticut is now allowed 4 people to attend the Washington
Seminar. Isabel Rosario and myself are already going. It would be wonderful
if someone other than Larson, Himes or Courtney's districts could attend.
Congressman Courtney's office is meeting virtually. Please let me know of
you would like to go to Washington DC on February 7,8 and 9 to meet with
your representatives and discuss the four important issues the NFB is
preparing for consideration in 2022.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality