[CT-NFB] Washington Seminar Meetings

JIM MCCOLLUM j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 13:47:31 UTC 2021

Hello, Federationist in Connecticut.
Below is a list of our legislative meetings for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this coming week. Those who are actively participating in Washington Seminar already have the information they need, but some may want to observe the meetings. If you are interested in observing, please contact Joe Kolczynski or me, and we will send you the Zoom link. Joe's e-mail is joesan1215 at hotmail.com mailto:joesan1215 at hotmail.com .
We are asking that only those who are presenting speak and have their video turned on. If you are there as an observer, please remain muted, and have your video turned off. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Jim Himes: Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.
Richard Blumenthal: Tuesday, 3:00 p.m.
Joe Courtney: Wednesday, 10:15 a.m.
Chris Murphy: Wednesday, 11:15 a.m.
Jahana Hayes: Wednesday, 2:00 p.m.
John Larson: Thursday, 2:00 p.m.

As of this time, a meeting with Rosa DeLauro's office has not been scheduled.

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
860-581-0430
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net