[CT-NFB] Public hearing this morning on early voting and absentee ballots.

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:26:59 UTC 2021

As a follow-up to the previous email here is a link in how to watch the government and elections committee public hearing this morning at 10:30.

https://www.ct-n.com/ctn_web.asp

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind