[CT-NFB] New Email and Affiliate Dues

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:07:25 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

It appears that my old email address has been hacked. From now on please
send all correspondence to this new email, maryanne.melley at gmail.com
<mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com> .

I would also like to ask that you pay your affiliate dues by the end of this
month. Even if you paid dues in July or in the Fall if everyone could manage
the three dollars one more time this month then the entire affiliate would
be on a January to December schedule. I will be getting the affiliate spread
sheets from National next month and it would be great if I could tell them
that all our members are paid for 2021. That way everyone would be all set
for the National Convention and Our State Convention. Please give this some
consideration and if you can afford the three dollars submit it to Lucia at
111 Sheldon Road, Unit 420, Manchester, CT 06045 or pay by PayPal on our
website.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President