[CT-NFB] Washington Seminar Agenda | National Federation of the Blind

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:54:53 UTC 2021

Thank you for doing this Jim!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley
President
maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

-----Original Message-----
From: CT-NFB <ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jim McCollum via
CT-NFB
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 4:05 PM
To: NFB of CT List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jim McCollum <j.mccollum64 at comcast.net>
Subject: [CT-NFB] Washington Seminar Agenda | National Federation of the
Blind

Hello, all.
A couple of days ago I posted links to the individual items on the 2021
Washington Seminar agenda. Below is a general link to the agenda.

Our affiliate will host information and training sessions for Washington,
via Zoom, on January 18, January 25, and February 1. These are Monday
evenings, at 8:00. I will post Zoom log-in information shortly.

I hope to speak to you all soon.

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington
-seminar-agenda

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator National Federation of the Blind of
Connecticut
860-581-0430
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net