[CT-NFB] Federation Philosophy and Reproductive Rights

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 2 23:18:40 UTC 2021

Justin,

Indeed, very well said.  The thing that I most enjoyed about your article is that it reaches out to Federation members and those considering being members throughout the spectrum of points of view in a way that respects every point of view.  And demonstrates how members and potential members can contribute authentically and meaningfully to the tremendous amount of work that we have to do.

Awesome job!  I am glad that the Federation has your leadership and wisdom; you are a credit to this your home state affiliate.

Nathanael