[CT-NFB] looking for an electronic note taking device

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri Mar 5 17:12:38 UTC 2021

Yes. There are several. Are you looking for one with a Braille display?
I know quite a bit about these because I also prefer the regular
keyboard over the Braille. Are you looking to acquire one brand-new or
secondhand?
You can write me off-list if you want, or I'll be hapy to answer any
questions you have on here.
There's the brand new Mantis Q 40 which is a forty-cell braille display
with a regular keyboard and some notetaking functionality--this just
came out last year--or another solid option is the BrailleSense
U2querty. Those are a few years old, but 1, you can find them used but
in great condition seconhand, and 2, they are veyry very practical
notetakers and book readers with 32 cells of braille and a very
comfortable keyboard.
Best,
Bernadetta Pracon
Email: