[CT-NFB] Some thing I learned when registering for national convention

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Mar 5 21:52:01 UTC 2021

Hi Deb,

Thanks for this.

I just forwarded this on to the national office so that it can be addressed.

Aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez