[CT-NFB] Voting Testimony

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:13:16 UTC 2021

Hi Maryanne,

This is great news! I remember when you testified about the bill on guide dogs and health insurance back in 2015. We were successful because of testimonies like yours.

It's always great to see an affiliate president taking leadership like this.

Best of luck!

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez