[CT-NFB] The effect of vision loss and partners

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:35:49 UTC 2021

Deb,
 I have discovered over the years from people with other disabilities, and
just the normal decrease in function through the aging process, that as you
say, we must be able to find humor and some degree of peace.  It is so hard
but we also need to remind ourselves daily about the things we CAN do.
 Life often seems to involve a never ending series of creative
compensations to get things done.
Happy Sunday morning to everyone!
Mary