[CT-NFB] Fwd: Join Us!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:35:48 UTC 2021

Some of our members were looking for the information regarding Comcast Accessibility being presented at new horizons on May 11 at 7 PM. Just received this email today and the info is contained within, I believe you may have to register.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind

Begin forwarded message: