[CT-NFB] CTABS Spring Social

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Mon May 10 16:49:07 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,
The CT student division is excited to hold our very first social of the year! It will be taking place at a park in New Haven this Saturday, May 15 at 2 PM until 4PM.

We will be conducting all covid safety precautions, and we ask all who attend to wear a mask. Lunch will be provided and we will play games. It should be a very fun time!!!
If there are any students on this list that would like to attend, please feel free to reach out to me for more details at: rosarioi4 at southernct.edu or by phone at: 203-993-3045

If you are worried about transportation, I would be more than happy to help. I myself will be taking the train to New Haven Union Station and have found a bus route that goes right from there to the park. I am meeting a few students there so if you would like to join us please let me know.

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
rosarioi4 at southernct.edu