[CT-NFB] NFB-CT Birdies for Charity

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:10:51 UTC 2021

  Hello All,
Welcome to our weekly  "CHIRP" for the Travelers Golf Championship
Tournament and our NFB-CT Birdies for Charity!   Remember, the Bluebird of
Happiness  stops being blue when you  donate.

For those who have already made a donation, THANK YOU!
For those who have not, why wait!  This is an opportunity for you to show
your gratitude to NFB-CT in appreciation  for their help to you or someone
you love.
You can donate  through  Birdies for  Charity and earn an additional 15%
for NFB-CT.
Two ways to donate...You can go to the NFBCT website,   www.nfbct.org, and
scroll down on the right in the orange field to Featured NFB-CT Programs,
click on the link and donate  OR  just click on this link,        Birdies
for Charity <http://NFB-CT Travelers for Charity>                 and
donate!

Your support is very much appreciated!
Thank You,