[CT-NFB] Our Condolences

mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Tue May 18 21:22:52 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family:

     It is with great sadness that our very own Leonard  Schlenk, from the
Southern Chapter,  reported the passing of his dad. Len's father was
91-Years-old and went into eternal rest on Sunday, May 16, 2021. Let us keep
our dear member, Lenny and his family, in our thoughts and prayers during
this difficult time. In addition, words of encouragement are welcome. On
behalf of the Southern Chapter, thank you for your love and support.

Warmly,

Marchele Davis

Affiliate: Secretary/Southern Chapter President

National Federation of the Blind of CT

(203)314-5298