[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity - NFB-CT

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:35:33 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to our weekly  "CHIRP"  for the Travelers Golf Championship
Tournament and our NFB-CT Birdies for Charity!
Hit all the right notes with Charlie Byrd and donate to NFB-CT now!   Don't
miss this opportunity to  "Straighten Up and Fly Right"!

For every donation made, Webster Bank  will add 15%.  Your donation goes
directly  to NFB-CT.
So, whether you follow  the Tournament, the week of June 21st, virtually
or in person, or don't  follow golf at all,  you can still support the work
of NFB-CT.  Just click on the link,          Birdies for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2021-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/1591>

<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2021-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/1591>
                              and then click on  "Donate". No problems
this week,   the link  works!

Please share with your friends and family on social media too.
For those who have already donated, THANK YOU!
Your support is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Mary Silverberg