[CT-NFB] Register for National Convention

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:48:18 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

Don't miss your chance to vote or win door prizes at the 2021 National
Convention. Register by Monday, May 31st by following the link below or call
410-659-9314 and ask the operator to be connected to convention
registration. Please share this information with members you know who are
not on this list serve.

Register for the 2021 National Convention Before May 31:

The National Federation of the Blind National Convention is July 6 through
July 10, 2021, from anywhere and everywhere.  Early registration, by May 31,
provides voting eligibility for members, enters registrants' names for door
prizes during convention, and enables registrants to receive pre-convention
emails. Additionally, the registration process provides the opportunity to
make access support requests. We are committed to making our meetings a
safe, welcoming, and inclusive space for everyone. Register now at
<https://nfb.org/registration> https://nfb.org/registration.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"