[CT-NFB] iPad Pro third generation

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:32:53 UTC 2021

Federation friends,
As I explore my new iPad Pro third generation, I have just learned about a scanning feature
as well as a feature to fill in forms in the notes app.   Right away my brain went to the independence and privacy issues we have with absentee ballots. Although this would not solve The issue of the envelope return system here in Connecticut, it seems like another tool for us to use!

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind