[CT-NFB] Party Time!!! Please read.

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:10:53 UTC 2021

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Friday night of the state convention promises to be one heck of a
time!   We're going to have a happy hour starting at 5:30pm followed
by a catered buffet serving up hot mash potatoes with plenty of
fixings and a pasta offering as an alternate. Sonds good doesn't it!
During the meal, we're going to start the variety show with whoever
wants to do their own little  gig.

If you can make it to the convention Friday night and want to perform
in some fashion, then by all means you'll have your chance.There is no
cut off day, or time. We just want everyone to have a great time!

Judy Potter and I have practiced twice so far songs from the 60's,
70's and 80's. We sound good, but not that good. We could use some
help with back up vocals, someone who can play a harmonica and even a
good old fashion fiddle.

 Don't worry about practicing. If you feel like getting up at any
point and joining in, then come on down. No prizes, just a whole lotta
fun.

Should you need other information, please text or email us at the following:

Judy Potter, text: 860- 304- 1243

Jim Cronin, email: jcronin442 at gmail.com

We're gonna have a party, can't wait to see you all there. Thumbs up!