[CT-NFB] *REMINDER* Encompass Virtual Forum TOMORROW @ 1pm!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:20:02 UTC 2022

Some important information I forgot to add that the Director told me over the phone. In addition to people in the greater Hartford area who have a disability being eligible, you can also be part of the program if you’re 65 and older without a disability. Please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested and see the original email below for details on how to access the meeting tomorrow at 1 PM

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind