[CT-NFB] Video doorbell hooked up with Alexa

hamitcampos at gmail.com hamitcampos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:41:03 UTC 2022

Hi Bernadetta. Silly me. I didn't read your message threw carefully the first time. So the Wring bells. Yes you can do the talking to whom ever is at the door thing. Leo Lapport has talked about them as they sponsor his Tek Guy show. Check it out on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 PM EST. On www.twit.tv. Any who but what I don't know either is 1 how accessable the whole thing is and 2 if it works with the Echos like Deb described. I could ask Leo for you though.