[CT-NFB] Attention iPhone and iPad users

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 21 01:01:46 UTC 2022

hi, Deb, and everyone, I also did hear that it was safe to do the new update. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will probably do it tomorrow because it's rather late now. I went to a really neat birthday party today for one of my cousins and had a fabulous time. Had a lot to eat too. I guess I have to exercise doubly tomorrow! Ha ha! Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!