[CT-NFB] Photo Shoot in Hartford for the NFB

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 16:13:16 UTC 2022

Sure Beth

From: maryanne.melley at gmail.com <maryanne.melley at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 11:11 AM
To: 'NFB of Connecticut Mailing List' <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>;
erival at comcast.net; deb.reed57 at gmail.com; kdockendorff at gmail.com; 'Rosario,
Isabel M.' <rosarioi4 at southernct.edu>; 'Gary Allen' <garyallenct at gmail.com>
Subject: Photo Shoot in Hartford for the NFB

Dear Federation Family,

I have been contacted by Suzanne Shaffer from the national office. She is
the Art Director/Graphic Designer for the NFB. She has hired a professional
photographer to take pictures of our affiliate members in Hartford. She
would like pictures taken at the train and bus station, in a green house of
people reading Braille and in Bushnell Park using canes and guide dogs. This
is a wonderful opportunity for Connecticut to get national recognition for
Blind Equality Achievement month. The two dates she is considering right now
are October 3rd and October 17th. Please let me know if you would like to
participate in this project and which day is better for you. I look forward
to a positive response.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality