[CT-NFB] Photo Shoot in Hartford for the NFB

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:13:40 UTC 2022

This is very exciting news for us! I wouldn’t be surprised if this project ties in with the museum planned at the Jernigan Institute. I would be honored to take part in this project and will look forward to more details as we get closer to October!

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind