[CT-NFB] Steve Famiglietti

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 11:21:17 UTC 2022

hi, everyone, I will miss Steve greatly. He was so patient and caring when he was trying to help with learning a new device. I am very dear friends with his aunt Sandy and we can't seem to stop talking about Steve. He was so knowledgeable and very helpful. it was very heartening to see how many people attended his service. He will be very very much missed. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!