[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter meeting this Wednesday.

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:36:57 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family,

You are all welcome to join our regularly scheduled meeting on
Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022 at 07:30PM, Eastern. We are delighted to have
Andrew Martinez of Mediate Technologies, an A1 research lab affiliated
with MIT and The National Science Foundation as our guest speaker.

Mediate Technologies has as its goal to create assistive technology
that solves real world problems within the Visually Impaired
community.

The meeting will be via conference call using the same numbers as in
the past, which are:
1- 425- 436- 6349 access code: 223-2614#

If you are late getting on the call, please do not announce yourself
even though you're prompted to do so. You'll be interupting the
meeting if you do.

Thank you.

With warm wishes for a Happy Holiday!

Jim Cronin

At Large Chapter President
National Federation of the Blind
          of Connecticut

P  203- 762- 6255
jcronin442 at gmail.com

"Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."