[CT-NFB] Mac for the Blind Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:44:59 UTC 2022

Hi All,

First off let me apologize to everyone for taking so long to publish the Mac For The Blind Presentation from 12/17/2022. We are having some work done on our house and then our internet and cable was out for 4 days!

The “National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina” has our own podcast! We have interviews from different people here in SC, podcast pertaining to Android devices, Blind Gardening, and much, much more! We hope you will subscribe to our podcast by searching for “National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina” on your favorite podcast platform.

Below you will find some information and direct links to the Mac for the Blind podcast from December. John agreed to come back in the future to share his knowledge about Mac’s. If you have any suggestions for future podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> . We are sharing this podcast with John’s permission and below is his contact information.

John D. Panarese
Director Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john at macfortheblind.com <mailto:john at macfortheblind.com>
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

Below are some resources that will assist you with learning the Mac.

SturItUp.com

To free resources, and there is a MacForTheBlind YouTube playlist on that page. Also other great resources to checkout as well was johns website

macfortheblind.com

Also TTJTech.biz

Where we offer free classes and free recordings on everything apple. Anyway, here is the link that will take you directly to that YouTube playlist, it’s always updated so I would recommend bookmarking it.

Mac4TheBlind

youtube.com

Direct links to the Mac for the Blind presentation from 12/17/2022!

Mac for the Blind Part 1

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episodes/Mac-For-The-Blind-Part-1-e1stbvg

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org>

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division