[CT-NFB] Watch Repair - A Recommendation

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 31 18:32:46 UTC 2022

For those of you needing your watch battery replaced, I just had an outstanding experience with a new jeweler in town. They replaced the battery in my talking atomic watch over Christmas. Their contact info is below.
DW Gem Services, LLC (watch repair)Waverly Professional Park355 Highland Ave, Suite 201, Cheshire 06410(877) 271-4367
On top of replacing the battery, they even re-initialized the watch. All for free ...